Ski & Spa Holiday in the Gastein Valley, Dorfgastein, in the heart of the Ski amadé
Skiing, snowboarding, ski touring in the Gastein ski area, Ski amadé
You’ll find perfect snow conditions and modern lifts in the Dorfgastein Ski Area. The wide range of family-friendly pistes for beginners to experts in the Ski amadé area is fantastic.
- Location: In the heart of the Ski amadé, Austria’s largest ski area association
- Largest connected ski area in the Gastein Valley: Ski area Angertal
- Family slopes, carving trails, Funpark, deep-snow and mogul pistes
- Calculate the cost of your lift pass online: lift pass calculator
- 1 lift pass valid for all 5 ski regions of the Ski amadé
- Ski and snowboard schools in resort
- Ski and snowboard hire in resort
- A variety of ski touring routes with great deep-snow descents
Cross country skiing, winter walks, tobogganing & horse-drawn sleigh rides
- Lots of fun for the whole family: Tobogganing on the Aeroplan toboggan run
- Romantic horse-drawn sleigh in the evening through the snowy Gastein Valley
- Ice skating, tandem paragliding, ice climbing and more…
Spa holiday in Gastein Valley, Province of Salzburg
- Relax in the Alpentherme Gastein. This spa offer 6 adventure and health areas, a sauna area with mountain lake plus relaxation rooms and wellness oases. There’s also a Family World for the whole family and a Ladies World just for women.
- The Felsentherme Spa in Bad Gastein offers relaxation and well-being for body, mind and soul.
- Experience intensive and effective healing in the Gastein Healing Caves due to the natural radon levels, warmth and humidity in these underground caves.